Sick of all the ads on on websites?
Written by jeremy on November 9, 2005
1) Click on the Get Firefox button on the top right.
2) Then get the adblock extension at http://adblock.mozdev.org/dev.html
3) Shutdown and reopen firefox
3) Download this filter list http://www.spuler.us/extensions/adblock.txt
4) Goto Tools->Adblock->Preferences menu item
5) Click on the Adblock Options button and select Import Filters…
6) Find the adblock.txt file you just downloaded and select Open
You should have less ads already even on my page! Now you can right click on an ad and select Adblock Image or Adblock iFrame to get rid of an ad. Now your surfing the web ad free!